On Sunday Mornings at 10:00am we gather our community together to worship God, learn more about Him, and build a community of authentic Christ followers. We would love for you to attend one of morning services. Our goal is to provide a safe place for us to gather and worship together. The following guidelines are in place in order to help us provide that safe place and stay open. They are not meant to restrict people from gathering to worship.
Currently government guidelines allow us to hold in-person services as long as we take the appropriate precautions which include but are not limited to:
- Having households register for services prior to attending.
- Having policies in place to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (ie. mask use, physical distancing measures, etc.).
- Regular cleaning and maintaining of high touch/high traffic areas.
- Limiting the amount of people that can attend an in-person service.
Therefore, Rosewood Park Church has instituted a number of policies to help protect congregants, staff, and the general public. Those policies include, but are not limited to:
- Mandatory mask use when attending public services: Masks must be worn when moving around any area of the building, and while singing. The worship team and those leading may remove their masks as long as there are extra distancing measures in place (20ft between stage and congregation).
- Front desk check-in: Every individual entering the church for public services must check in at the front desk where they will be asked screening questions as well as given hand sanitizer.
- Physical distancing: We are required to take measures to help maintain 6ft of physical distance between households. Therefore we have placed chairs further apart, placed guides on the floors, and regularly remind those in the building to maintain 6ft of physical distance from others.